Sunday, December 20, 2009

Initial HYIP Pick up

Ok this is the HYIP Programs so far that I consider Good after evaluate and study via forum and HYIP monitors.

I divide those HYIP Programs into 3 level.
Level 1 , Level 2 and Level 3.
Where the fund that invested will various on each level

HYIP Programs in level 1 are :

Level one
Goldnuggetinvest
Genius
Nanomoneycorporation
Investment Forge
Stable Interest

HYIP Programs in level 2 are :

Pirexfund
Panamoney
Incoforex

HYIP Programs in level 3 are :

infinitiva
clockworkinvestment
csm finance


While some HYIP programs that I found still have determine yet to put in where's level.
HYIP programs that still under study are
newyorkinvestment
Forex business service
Afon Business

While private HYIP programs that still under study are :
Forexmakro
Vanfunds
Sportarbs

Should you have any comment please let me know

Thank you to visit my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment